Wii Fit and Wii Active

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Wii Fit and Wii Active

Post by caramp2 »

Yoga and hula hoop on Wii, gym at lunch and I hope 20 min of hula hoop tonight. Oh I forgot I gained 5lbs :cry: not working out and eating too much.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

OK well I am 155 so I must have been holding water weight. Anyway started weight training at gym in addition to Wii and cardio. Worked out legs yesterday will workout upper body today. Did yoga and hula hoop on Wii this morning. I am out of hula hoop shape dropped hula hoops in the first round :cry: .
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Didn't get in lunchtime workout :evil: but plan to hit the gym today. Increased poses in Wii Yoga so did 30 min of that am still struggling with hula hoop not sure what that is about I am only doing it for 10 min. lower back has been killing me maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway, will post weight next week. I hope it is 153 lbs :D .
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Financial statements are due and I tend to shovel food in mouth during tedious task…any good working out did is void with the amount of junk I have just eaten. :twisted: Need to work on the yards tonight maybe I can redeem a little effort. Did I mention house is on the market so I have stress from that and work right now…thank goodness family is currently happy if I had a triple whammy I would be doomed.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Haven't been on Wii but worked by butt off in the garden pulling weeds, shrubs and turning soil for reseeding. I weighed in at 154lb yesterday but that could be due to water loss....it was hot.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Hula hoop, Wii Fit Plus workout routine...step, jackniefs, yoga and balance. If I go by Wii I have lost 14lbs since Christmas but I think it is more like 11-12lbs. At any rate I have lost three inches from waist and I am back into a size 12 from 14. So there is progress it is very slow but moving in the right direction.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

4 weeks to Mexico....need to lose 10 lbs :? . Wii Yoga, hula hoop this morning.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Wii Hula Hoop. They are renovating the campus gym across the street from me and the other is way on the otherside of campus so no cardio at lunch for a while. I suppose I could try Wii Fit again for cardio we shall see.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

No Wii in a couple of days :( ...but I did do gardening...that counts right :D . Gonna molding on post on front porch and paint the post tonight...that shoudl count too right.
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

caramp2 wrote:...that shoudl count too right
I hope it counts because i did some cleaning today and i'm counting that as well. :)
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Well I am back in sloth mode. I need some motivation! :? Oh we canceled our trip to Mexico so fear of pictures in a swimsuit are not driving me anymore. Kinda depressed too so low on energy. Maybe I will start feeling better soon and get back in gear.
Fygle
REGULAR

Post by Fygle »

There is nothing to fear, think about or wait for. Get back on it tomorrow! Only good can come out of it. Not working out does NOT help depression, that's for sure. Maybe it's time to shake up your workouts. Do something new?
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

I agree... change it a bit! Do you have gym access? Maybe join a group workout? Like spinning, yoga, kick boxing, step-up? Or even buy some home video workouts.. I just got me some and excited to try them out. Don't give up now... keep on pushing. Sorry to hear about your trip cancellation... I heard it was pretty dangerous in mexico right now as dead bodies are being found. of co-worker cancelled hers too!

I understand there's down times... I recently took a picture, I meant.... pictures of myself!
I didn't like the way I look and that helped motivated me a whole lot! I am also excited I can stay home and cook healthy stuff now!
Make sure to try to keep your food healthy... eating junk food will make it worse...
Don't give up on your and don't give up on your health... You can do it girl.. :)
Boss Man
SITE ADMIN

Post by Boss Man »

You're human, so don't worry about it. Anyone who lives like this, will have at some time questioned it. It's normal. You try to understand, to justify, to level with yourself it's worth it, especially when you see old guys with skin like a Rhinos butt, tottering along having a smoke, then you hear about guys in their 20's, having heart attacks playing sport.

It's not logical and it doesn't even sometimes make sense, but life's a gamble. The question is can you gamble on the do nothing option and hope it works out? Do you gamble on a bit of both? Exercise but drink Beer or smoke as well? Or do you gamble on the stop indulging and get seerious about the future option?

We can't predict the future, but we can try to alter it's outcome somewhat, so you can in most instances load the dice in your favour. You will always have to play lifes game, for as long as you're permitted, but it's up to you how you define your own rules.

Don't think about what you hope to happen in the here and now, think about what you hope not to happen in 30-40+ years from now. You can make changes now that will help later in life, but if you start then, they will be that much harder to make happen and almost certainly won't happen to the same exent, so procrastinating would eventually be selling yourself short.

If you truly believe you're worth it and I am convinced you are, then you can see your own self worth and that is a big motivator. You have the power NOW to change things for the better and that is why you ARE BRILLIANT and you ARE capable, because you're just beginning to tap into your own capabilities.

When you give it time, patience and learn to be more understanding and forgiving to yourself, you can then make hings a little easier for yourself. The only motivation you need is to realise that the only thing stopping you from succeeding is you, and that you don't have any barriers to physical success, except those you make for yourself.

So kepe going and no worries okay :).

You CAN do this, just keep trusting in your head and heart to guide you. I KNOW you're worth this, but you need to feel it 100% like I do. I KNOW you can do that as well and once you feel it, you'll find it all much easier to continue with :).

You have a beautiful personality and a great heart. Let them shine and don't be afraid of anything, except losing the will to continue. That alone could be enough to keep you on track.

Chin up, be strong and GOOD LUCK.

:) :).
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

I understand there's down times... I recently took a picture, I meant.... pictures of myself!
I didn't like the way I look and that helped motivated me a whole lot! I am also excited I can stay home and cook healthy stuff now!
Make sure to try to keep your food healthy... eating junk food will make it worse...
Don't give up on your and don't give up on your health... You can do it girl..
Thanks....I did resist the Pizza last night (but I don't really like Pizza :D ). I got a little workout in last night....it is funny how pictures can do that to you.. I was feeling like I was making some progress and then pictures. Since body feels terrible I think I HAVE get back on track. Did a little yoga this morning not with Wii. I will do Wii routine tonight.

Yes, I do have access to a Gym intention was to go at lunch but I haven't been. :( I have gotten back in the routine of going out with friends for lunch...social time is nice but bad for pocket book and health.