Wii Fit and Wii Active

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Wii Fit and Wii Active

Post by caramp2 »

Yoga, Hula Hoop, Cardio at lunch. I need to get resistance back into routine need to tone muscle.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

did not get second workout in and did not workout this morning. TONIGHT
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Hula Hoop, ab workout, Cardio at lunch.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

cardio at lunch trying to get up to 45 min at 25 min now. will try to get hula hoop and resistance in tonight. Been stressed and not eating. Funny a little stress makes me eat a ton a lot of stress makes me not eat at all.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Didn't get in an evening workout. Cardio at lunch. No Wii today.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

didn't workout...but going on vacation and will be doing a lot of walking so I hope at least I don't gain any weight gonna bring workout cloths maybe I will use the hotel gym. Big Easy here I come! while I have only lost a tiny bit recently I have lost a 2 inches from waist so there is progress. I swear it is the hula hoop movement.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Back from New Orleans it was a blast. I did so much site seeing I thing I was able to stay fit while on vacation. I did not gain weight lost a pound infact. One day I literally walked for 6 hours. Anyway back to Yoga, Hula Hoop. Will get back in the gym something this week.
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

caramp2 wrote:Back from New Orleans it was a blast. I did so much site seeing I thing I was able to stay fit while on vacation. I did not gain weight lost a pound infact. One day I literally walked for 6 hours. Anyway back to Yoga, Hula Hoop. Will get back in the gym something this week.
Awesome! I don't think I have EVER lost weight on vacation!
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Awesome! I don't think I have EVER lost weight on vacation!
hubby and I split all our meals so that helped and I don't drink much so I wasn't consuming calories that way and I did a ton of walking. Did two two hour walking hours in one day and walked around on own for a couple of hours.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

well I gained a couple of pounds this last vacation (Paul Deen :evil: )...back now so back to routine...8 weeks to Mexico I hope I can lose 10-12 lbs before than. I haven't been on Wii except to weight myself :cry: .
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

caramp2 wrote:well I gained a couple of pounds this last vacation (Paul Deen :evil: )...back now so back to routine...8 weeks to Mexico I hope I can lose 10-12 lbs before than. I haven't been on Wii except to weight myself :cry: .
Wow, how many vacations do you take? Can I fit in your suitcase to Mexico??? :D
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

feelin-great wrote:
caramp2 wrote:well I gained a couple of pounds this last vacation (Paul Deen :evil: )...back now so back to routine...8 weeks to Mexico I hope I can lose 10-12 lbs before than. I haven't been on Wii except to weight myself :cry: .
Wow, how many vacations do you take? Can I fit in your suitcase to Mexico??? :D
LOL... Add me too!!! Move over sista i'm squeezing in :twisted:
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

Must be nice about the vacations! I wish I could say the same but I'm not really going anywhere for a while.

Do you think it will be harder to do the Wii with summer coming? I have some workout videos that i like (not as fun as the wii i'm sure) but I'm not really tempted to use them when the weather's nice.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Wow, how many vacations do you take? Can I fit in your suitcase to Mexico???
I know right? Funny, I don't ever travel this much, this year is very unsual. I went to New Orleans with hubby for a conference so our room and food was paid for by the university. And Georgia for our son's spring break and 18th birthday. Mexico is the only big planned vacation and we haven't taken a big vacation in three years. Also we have a policy at work use or lose your vacation hours so I have been taking time off cuz I work too hard to lose it :D .
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Do you think it will be harder to do the Wii with summer coming? I have some workout videos that i like (not as fun as the wii i'm sure) but I'm not really tempted to use them when the weather's nice.
I don't think so because I use it early in the morning (5-6 am) and a short session in the evenings. I will get more exerise in doing yard work during the evenings so I may not hula hoop twice a day in the nicer weather.