Wii Fit and Wii Active

Post your workout journals so others can review your training and follow your progress!

Moderators: cassiegose, Boss Man

caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Re: Wii Fit and Wii Active

Post by caramp2 »

Balance board is back! I purchased Wii Fit Plus so I did a custom yoga routine for 25 minutes this morning. I am going to the campus gym and doing cardio at lunch and will do Wii Active 30 day program and Fit hula hoop tonight. According to Wii Fit I have lost 9.9 lbs since Christmas day. But scale only has me losing 8 lbs either way I guess on average 1lb per week and that is not bad.
musculargirl
VETERAN

Post by musculargirl »

That's great that you've lost 8 or 9.9 pounds depending on who you go by since xmas. Do you notice a difference in your clothes at all? I need to find someon that has the wiifit so I can check it out.. I'd like to see what its like. :)
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Well I threw away all of older cloths and bought bigger sizes for winter and they are baggy (but they were a little anyway). I will know when I start wearing spring and summer cloths again. I did go down 1 inch in waist though. I don't take measurements often but I think it was a month or so ago I was 36 now 35 so there is progress. I am doing the Wii and diet control. But I am feeling encouraged :D .
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Wii Fit Plus Yoga yesterday morning 25 mins, cardio at gym at lunch 30 mins and Wii Fit Plus Hola Hoop last night 10 mins.
This morning Wii Fit Plus Yoga 30 min, cardio at gym at lunch and Wii Active tonight.
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Yoga 30 min, Hula Hoop 10 min, Gym 30 min, Active 30 min and Hula Hoop 10 min
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Yoga 32 min, hula hoop 10 min and active tonight 50 min. No gym today have meetings after lunch and it is month close. :(
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

Yoga 32 min, Hula Hoop 10, gym cardio 40 min, and I hope a workout tonight. PMS don't feel like doing anything and grumpy :( diet wasn't so great last night had two slices of Papa John's The Works and two oreos .
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

We all have those days where we just want to sit and do nothing!!! :mrgreen:
Then I come in here and read around to kick butt and do something!!!
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

well no activity...not feeling great. I also eat poorly. :| I had quail (don't recommend it) last night at a gourmet reasurant. I figure if a gourmet chef cannot make it taste good no one can.
Nokie173
VETERAN

Post by Nokie173 »

If you're not working out... try to at least eat healthy.... :wink:
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

I am back. Yoga, Hula Hoop, and cardio at lunch.
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

caramp2 wrote:I am back. Yoga, Hula Hoop, and cardio at lunch.
I am really curious about this Hula Hoop - is it just a normal one. I am looking for some fun activities to add to workouts and it just sounds fun :D
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

Hmmm, can't afford Wii right now but sister has it (that's where I work out on the elliptical and the recumbent). I will have to see if she has that one :) Otherwise I may just go get a normal hula hoop! I will feel like a kid again :mrgreen:
caramp2
SOCIAL CLIMBER

Post by caramp2 »

You can also buy sports hula hoops. I brought one but it is soooooooooo much more difficult than the simulated one :D . Now it is just sitting behind dresser and I keep telling myself I will learn how to use it. I think it would be a blast once I figure it out.
feelin-great
VETERAN

Post by feelin-great »

Thanks for the tip, I may have to check those out!